Thursday, March 15

it feels strange writing this today. this is more of a personal post than anything else. i dont know exactly but the feeling is like - i am not sad for sure.
umm mmm yes i am stable but at the same time therz some vacuum inside. am not able to locate its reason for being there....am i merely thinking too much ??
okay let me just flow with the flow...
why do we dream? do they mean anything. i mean at few imp. points of my life i remeber my sub conscious has sent me signals which i was able to co relate or interpret only later. i was able to help myself sometimes but not always.
do i need to help myself right now, but then about what???

5 comments:

Himavan said...

They say 'everyone has burden, what matters is how you gonna take it'-

What all I can say is, Life is so unpredictable (in terms of bonds and relationships, etc.,) so don't think much about it. Be sensitive to the things at hand and immerse in doing them. At least this is somewhat helping me.

Have a good time!!!

PS: blogger ate my previous comment. Hope this one gets published.

sonal said...

u r rite...at times evn i had dreams which were goadin me to take some action...in fact i hv written abt tht in my post as well...mayb u cn tell me abt ur dreamz...but u knw best wat they mean to u...thy r beautiful source of communication from within and without...

zzz-writer said...

thanks guys
thas all i can say right now :))

Anonymous said...

get married...

Mystic Rose said...

and i missed all these posts...:P!!
thought you werent around.
catch ya laters!!! luv!