ummm now what is this going to be about? one thing is certainly beginning to pinch me. well i am not exactly too fond of structures and cliches. off late i have realized this blog has become more of that. i mean i did start out thinking it would be more of a journal for me where something interesting and worthwhile may come up in b/w. but that's about it.
its been so long that i posted something of an update sorts. i mean how am i ever going to remember what happened to me in these days of my life when i don't write about them.
but then there is lot of stuff which one cant write because it is public
work front is strange and i am faced with weird and odd situations. it is such a task to meet my guide these days. just today in the morning when i was in middle of my 'girl talk' with the lady clerk, he just crawled up behind me out of nowhere. well i was not exactly planning to meet him but he as usual presumed that i must and asked me to wait!!!
when the truth is that i am not there to see him!!! somehow he has an odd habit of presuming too many things
so i wait almost patiently when jo and jaspal are waiting for me. we had to visit the council office for jaspal's visa papers. i went inside while his meeting is still on and do tell him that i have a meeting and i need to rush off. but he insists on seeing me after the meeting.
man!! i finally decide to push off and begin to write a note for him but that very moment he calls me in and is vague in his talk.
gotta do some serious thinking about all this that's on.
Monday, April 23
Tough times are God's way of teaching 'us' lessons of life
Good times are God's own secret way of testing us whether 'we' remember our lessons
Monday, April 16
Tuesday, April 10
this is an overlap from free spirit but i wish to share it here
confusions rule the world of words. because words are to be interpretted to make meanings. if i say A, someone else may assume it to be Z. if i say it indirectly, it can be misunderstood. if i say it for X, Y thinks it is for him. it is the tragedy of language.how i wish, we were just blessed with the faculty of feeling the right - intended meaning. it takes a lot of courage to keep trust and faith when all the words (seem to) point otherwise.
other person should be given the benefit of doubt to a reasonable degree. why not hold opinions for a while and let things fall in place - bigger picture?
Sunday, April 8
Monday, April 2
- all sun blocks fail in front of direct afternoon sun. one cannot avoid tanned patches all over
- in times of need a face wash can be a substitute for a body wash and yes a shampoo too :)
- i can survive on wet wipes
- few days back i had the privilege to meet a sister brother duo named Honey and Raja respectively. i mean what kind of parents would do that to their children. imagine a Ms. Honey as a secretarial assistant to a company boss and he would be like "err.. Ms Honey can ya get some sugar for my tea!!!! and trust me guys i could not possibly without crossing my limits of decency address the guy with his name......what a riot if one has to ask this fellow to come and sit with you or whatever---"Raja yahaan aaja" ;)
- matlab i have known all the sonus and monus and buntis and pinkis even bobby and a babloo too, but none of them had these names on their tenth class certificates but a certain honey and raja took their boards on these names !!!!
- a delhite can survive alone in any place in the world...okay, okay--- in India.
- as i travelled in a certain southern indian metropolis independently, my training with the auto walas from delhi made me instinctively to suspect the driver's integrity. so i hop into an auto and ask him to take me to a certain place, he nods in a yes and the next thing i ask is " meter se chalna " and this fellow looks around with a weird expression on his face "aur kaise chalunga" .....and all i mange to reciprocate is a sheepish grin.
- there is no Indian city to match up to delhi in terms of infrastructure--- the roads are smooth, wide; traffic is fast and organized, buses and autos are in plenty and to top it all delhi metro is the hippest thing to happen. :)
- and not to forget the line up of huge green trees, gulmohurs and jaamun all along the roads in central delhi and the very very pleasantly done round abouts. it is an absolute delight to drive in this area during both the warm and sunny winter mornings and the blooming spring seasons. one has to experience it to believe it. :)))