Wednesday, February 21

someone knocked at my door today

tell me, do you feel it? do you feel it around? the unrelenting gigantic force pushes me into submission.
once again it has been me - the rebellious atom bursting in my tiny cup of self. what makes the foolishly daring ego to cook up dreams? waiting to lose my glory in the shallows of frothy success -
why does time flow, wont it put a pause , put a hault on its disciplined steps? does its heart has strings too? would it - the merciful one wait? and drop by - just this time to ask what i wish for?
oh wait, i know, even if it does...i would be silent -just like before
secretly i know that it (time) knows it too..............it knows it gave me a sturdy spirit :)

1 comment:

Mystic Rose said...

the rebellious atom bursting in the cup of self..arent we all? :)

but its wonderful to be able o realise that ...and let the gravity pull us back in..:)

check out the latest video on frothy waters, you will love it..