Friday, February 23

Before i knew that i am.

it is perfect
so perfect in all its subtleties and complexities
me-mine-myself entities too shallow
to grasp the whole.
it is the heart that speaks this time.
urges to stop looking around..running around in circles.
"Halt" - It commands.
i know not if i should listen- is it me - it is meaning to?
difficult situations, complex questions wear 'the me' down.
tired and bitter- drowning in intoxicating pain.
The Consciousness whispers gently from the heart. "can you listen now?"- "will you?"
"Fear not"- so She soothes the aching edges. aching because they are angular- "dont you see?"
"Look no further...close your eyes - feel it."
It has been here all along ...ummmm even before the ego evolved.
before i knew that i am.
before She led me to the Gates.

3 comments:

free spirit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Himavan said...

hmmm....

sonal said...

rito...