Wednesday, May 10

coloured....

i will try and recall this nice poem a friend sent me across which i most foolishly deleted
so here goes my try at total recall..

a 'black' child wrote this:

you white people call me black?
when i am born i am black ...
when i am a child i am black
when i go out in the sun i am black ..
when i get angry i am black ..
when i am jealous i am black ..
when i am cold i am black and
when i die i am black..

and you white people ..
when you are born you are pink ...
when you are in sun you are brown ...
when you are cold you are blue...
when you are injured you are yellow ...
when you are angry you are red....
when you are envious you are green

and you call me coloured?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

zzz-writer said...

ahem! i thought i was a beginer, so that means you are writing, so whwee are you writing?